The new Ironman Bauer Built Pulling Sleds are in and we are shipping them out.
The new Versatile line that Ertl is doing has started to arrive. Just in is the 1/64 Versatile 500 4WD with flotation duals. Awesome tractor and flying off the shelf. The 1/32's (the 500 and 550 models) have come in and will prove to be as popular . The Case-IH Magnum Legacy Set (has the 7130 and 370 in it) came out for the Louisville Farm Show - there are 2 versions - an all red version and an all silver version. The JD 4450 Authentics have arrived - available in row crop and front assist versions - very popular, along with the new C-IH Steiger 350 Row Trac Authentic that is brand new. The new 1/64 Kinze model 1300 grain carts continue to be very popular. They are available with row crop duals, sof-tred, and sof-track.
A very popular new tractor has been the 1/64 Case-IH Magnum 340 25th Anniversary edition that also has a chrome chaser. Also the new Authentic series tractors in both Case-IH and John Deere are selling very well.
We continue to sell a lot of custom combines - we have the Challenger 680B, the Fendt 9460R, the MF 9540 Stars & Stripes, and the MF 9560 Maple Leaf combines. You can see all of these on our combine page link.
Many new toys have been announced by Ertl and Spec Cast in both 1/16 and 1/64 - see our new page link for all the new items.
12 Tips for Collecting:
1. Collect whatever you want.
2. Collecting is for fun, enjoy it.
3. It's your money - buy what interests you.
4. Most all farm toy dealers will treat you fairly - listen to their advice - ask questions.
5. Prices on toys vary because of condition: rough, good, repaint, mint, and new in the package/box.
6. Know the difference between originals, customs, repaints, and reproductions (Find out who built the toy).
7. Investment should not be the main reason for collecting farm toys (in most cases).
8. Most farm toys hold their value - some go up and some go down.
9. Farm toys left in their original packages will always have more value.
10. Farm toy auctions set a value for pricing many toys - attend some farm toy auctions.
11. Check farm toy web sites. Look at eBay, but be careful.
12. The farm toy world is a great bunch of people - attend some farm toy shows and meet them.
|Newest 1/64 Farm Toys||Big Bud 4WD's||1/16 Farm Toys (incl. Precisions)|
|Custom 1/64 Farm Toys||Miscellaneous 4WD's||1/32 Farm Toys|
|John Deere 1/64 tractors only||Older 1/64 4WD tractors||Closeouts|
|John Deere 1/64 implements, tractors w/implements||Older 1/64 2WD tractors||1/64 Pulling Tractors & Pulling Semis|
|John Deere 1/64 tractor sets||Miscellaneous 1/64 farm toy implements||News, Commentary, & Chatter|
|Case-IH 1/64 tractors only||1/64 Combines, custom combines & heads||Links|
|Case-IH 1/64 implements, tractors w/implements||1/64 Bins, legs, augers & wagons||Greeting - About Us|
|Case-IH 1/64 tractor sets||1/64 Semis, pickups & trucks||Home Page|
|New Holland/Ford 1/64 farm toys||Pictures, videos, price guides, books & animals|
|AGCO 1/64 farm toys||Farm Show Releases||How to Order/Order Form/Complete Price List|